eBackpack is an internet-based application suite specifically built for the needs of K-12 schools and school districts serving students, teachers, administrators, and parents.
eBackpack is based on the fundamental principles of safety, control, and ease of use while providing a collaborative environment supporting assignment management, announcements, and file storage.
eBackpack helps prepare our students for the “here and now”.
- True Technology Integration into the Classroom
- College and Career Readiness
- Establish 21st Century Learners, Teachers, and Leaders
- Support for “Green” Initiatives
- Home / School Connection
The eBackpack application provides:
- Secure personal file storage for students, teachers, and administrators.
- Assignment capabilities including homework drop boxes, online file viewing, discussions, review, assessment, and grading.
- Parent Accounts for visibility into their children’s work.
- Shared space for classes, departments, clubs, and groups.
- Extensive, customizable, administrative controls and reporting.
- Private, controlled messaging between students and teachers/staff.
- e-Portfolio capability to create a personal learning record.
- User “impersonation” to let teachers see what the student sees.
- Excellent customer service & support.
- PC, Mac, and iPad® modules for enhanced user experiences.
- Available 24/7 over the internet – nothing to install, upgrade, deploy, manage, or monitor.