eBackpack is an internet-based application suite specifically built for the needs of schools and school districts serving students, teachers, administrators, and parents.
eBackpack is based on the fundamental principles of safety, control, and ease of use while providing a collaborative environment supporting assignment management, announcements, and file storage.
eBackpack helps prepare our students for the “here and now”.
- True Technology Integration into the Classroom
- College and Career Readiness
- Establish 21st Century Learners, Teachers, and Leaders
- Support for “Green” Initiatives
- Home / School Connection
The eBackpack application provides:
- Secure personal file storage for students, teachers, and administrators.
- Assignment capabilities including homework drop boxes, online file viewing, discussions, review, assessment, and grading.
- Parent Accounts for visibility into their children’s work.
- Shared space for classes, departments, clubs, and groups.
- Extensive, customizable, administrative controls and reporting.
- Private, controlled messaging between students and teachers/staff.
- e-Portfolio capability to create a personal learning record.
- User “impersonation” to let teachers see what the student sees.
- Excellent customer service & support.
- PC, Mac, and iPad® modules for enhanced user experiences.
- Available 24/7 over the internet – nothing to install, upgrade, deploy, manage, or monitor.