eBackpack is pleased to announce the addition of our updated iPad and iPhone app for iOS. The update is available in the App Store…
What’s New in v1.7?
- Updated design!
- Global “Add” Button on the “home” screen offers a shortcut to adding Folders, Assignments, Videos, and Files without having to navigate through several pages.
- Assignment Settings menu includes the ability to move, delete, and copy folders for easy duplication of assignments across classes.
- Users can now toggle between “Assignment Submissions” and “Assignment Materials” within an assignment folder making it easier to switch between materials handed out and what has been turned in.
- Users now have the ability to film a video inside the app for upload.
- When marking up a document, users have the ability to “Save As…” to rename the file.
- Video can now be attached as part of an assessment.
- When opening documents from third party applications into eBackpack, users will now see a new folder called “Current Assignments” offering simple navigation to post assignments, access drop boxes, and return files to individual students.
- Drag and drop within the app for files and folders in the same folder listing is now available. This feature gives the option to move OR copy.
- For files and folders not in the same folder listing, the “wrench” icon offers the move and copy options too.
As always, we welcome your feedback!