We are often asked, what is coming. Here’s an overview of what you’ll see soon in eBackpack.
- Custom Gradebook Types (LIVE)– Create your own categories of assignments. Gradebook sync customers can map them to gradebook categories.
- Enhanced Instructions with LTI capability and embedding – Add content from Khan Academy, TedEd, Quizlet, Youtube, Youtube for Schools, Vimeo, embed videos, formatted instructions, and more…
- Enhanced Assessments (Test/Quiz) – Free form short and long answer as well as grade override.
- Pre-stage Assignments/Assessments – Set & Control Visibility Dates to easily set-up ahead of time.
- Parent Enhancements – New parent website, optional mobile apps with configurable alerts and notifications.
- Website – Automatic Class pages and teacher pages – embeddable on your site or run your site through us. We can apply custom design templates – reach out for more details.
- Automated Offline Management on iOS – Assignments will automatically be available for students offline and teachers to grade for a period of time. Stay tuned for more details.
- And much more including Archiving, Class settings enhancements, Google Sign On Linking (LIVE on Web), and improved course management.
Join our iOS Beta Program
Would you like to help us test new versions of the application before they are publicly released? This is your chance to provide us feedback, thoughts, concerns, and let the app get some real world use. All we ask is that if you sign up, you use it and provide us feedback on any problems you experience or things you’d like to see changed. You will hear back from us if accepted within a few days.
iOS Beta Program Request
eBackpack is pleased to introduce offline access for students and teachers in our iOS app. Students can sync assignments to work on when they don’t have internet access and teachers can sync assignments to grade. When you come back on a network and have a data connection to the internet, the work will send to eBackpack from inside our latest iOS app.
Learn more about using eBackpack offline access!